Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Thanks!!

I want to give a BIG shout out to Ginger for helping me create this blog. I contacted her on Sunday and I'm up and running by Tuesday. You can't ask for a better turn around. If anyone is thinking about creating a blog, or updating the blog you have now, you should contact her. She is awesome!! Thanks Ginger!!

Leave me a comment to let me know what you think of our new blog!!

Here are some random pictures of the kids:


Emma looking cool in her sunglasses (the happy meal toy from Wendy's!!)



Brian and Emma getting ready for a bike ride although Brian doesn't look very comfortable, does he?


Brian took a picture of our feet. He really loves taking pictures I'll post more of them later.



Drew playing water basketball







posted by Ex-playgroup mommy @ 11:19 AM |

<< Home

Drew is getting big......He will be 7 soon.
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Brian will be 3 soon!!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Emma is becoming a big girl!
Lilypie Baby Ticker