Friday, September 02, 2005

Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease

OH NO! We have been infected yet again with hand-foot-mouth disease. This is the 3rd time Brian has gotten this. He has these awful sores on his throat and inside of his mouth. All I can really do is try to keep him comfortable and keep him hydrated which is a challenge because it hurts to swallow. We are nuts about hand washing after potty and after being outside. I carry anti-bacterial hand wash w/ me at all times. But here we are again....Now I have to worry about Emma getting it. Drew is old enough that his immune system should fight it. I am now cleaning the entire house w/ lysol and clorox! And of course my husband went fishing for the day. Great. Just when I need him the most. Isn't that just like a man? If I had plans today there would be no way I would go, not if one of my babies were sick. Oh well...back to my cleaning!!
posted by Ex-playgroup mommy @ 8:58 AM |

<< Home

Drew is getting big......He will be 7 soon.
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Brian will be 3 soon!!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Emma is becoming a big girl!
Lilypie Baby Ticker