Thursday, August 04, 2005

All Good Things Must End...

It's 8:50 am and ALL the children are still asleep. Can you say "heaven"? Although I know this too shall pass since I need to get them back on the school schedule w/ strict 8:30 bedtimes. Once that happens, the sleeping in late will stop. Yesterday Emma slept until 9:30, yes, 9:30!! What a beautiful thing! I'm actually sitting at my computer, enjoying my coffee, without any distractions!! Oh wait...I think I hear Drew moving around now....and yes, I hear the "juicy" "juicy" requests from Brian. At least I have Amy coming today to babysit!!
posted by Ex-playgroup mommy @ 5:47 AM |

<< Home

Drew is getting big......He will be 7 soon.
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Brian will be 3 soon!!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Emma is becoming a big girl!
Lilypie Baby Ticker