Friday, September 02, 2005

Pictures

I know I have been slacking on adding pictures to this blog. I have them downloaded on my computer, but it's the computer in the office and I'm hardly ever in there. I know...no excuses. I promise that I will update FlickR and this site with pictures of my adorable kiddies and maybe even one or two of Sal and I. Although I've gained so much weight that I really don't want anyone to see me -- but that's a whole other post. Something I'll post on my explaygroupmommy site. Anyone want to join me in a weight loss program? We can keep each other honest and working the program. Let me know....
posted by Ex-playgroup mommy @ 9:19 AM |

<< Home

Drew is getting big......He will be 7 soon.
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Brian will be 3 soon!!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Emma is becoming a big girl!
Lilypie Baby Ticker