Sunday, August 07, 2005

Playdough and Chalk

I don't let the kids use chalk or playdough unless someone else is doing the craft with them. I HATE the smell of playdough -- it makes me gag. I don't remember when it started because I know I played w/ it when I was little but apparently we had a disagreement because playdough is not welcome in my home. But it's a great babysitter craft. Especially when Brian is crying because he wants to come w/ us. When he sees the playdough he forgets all about us.
Let's talk about chalk. (like the rhyme?) I can not, can not, CAN NOT, touch chalk. It makes the hairs on the arms stand up. It freaks me out more than playdough. I could never be a teacher, I wouldn't be able to write on the board.

So just to wrap this up, don't buy the kids playdough or chalk, unless you want to piss me off! Haha, I'm kidding (sorta!). :-)
posted by Ex-playgroup mommy @ 10:09 PM |

<< Home

Drew is getting big......He will be 7 soon.
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Brian will be 3 soon!!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Emma is becoming a big girl!
Lilypie Baby Ticker