Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Favorite Picture


I've been going through my pictures and trying to scan some here and there and I found this picture. This has to be one of my favorite pictures from my childhood. It was Christmas, 1973 so I had just turned 3. I have no idea how old my brothers were because I really don't know how old they are now. Wait, I think Jimmy just turned 40 so that would make him 7 in this picture so that probably puts Brian at 9 or 10? Whatever...I just think it is such a cute picture w/ both of my big brothers around me. Don't you like the curlers I have in my POKER STRAIGHT HAIR???? I also love the rotary phone on the wall? What...no cordless w/ a headset???
posted by Ex-playgroup mommy @ 6:55 PM |

<< Home

Drew is getting big......He will be 7 soon.
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Brian will be 3 soon!!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Emma is becoming a big girl!
Lilypie Baby Ticker